Sunday, January 2, 2011

Assigment 16

Part 1
Alexandria in Africa
After a girl is convicted for her crimes, she is sent to Kenya as part of her charity work.
Branded
the School dress code has changed and this isn't the 2 finger rule, its uniforms is it worth fighting for is it.
Camp X
Two brothers find military base from WWII..

Part2
This is just a chapter of a  short novel I was working on.
An ordinary day in the life of Joe Bartholomeo. 
today was a ok day concidering my nabour kept on going bepth every time I passed  (it was pretty annoying  ) and the little kid on "supper tri-bycycle" with training wheel extention ,his dad  just put the most annoying horn on it was a mix of lady gaga and a seventys bum on a train music.then ounce i get home there is some noob playing COD that says something, do you know what he, he said this exactly "oh my god guys I got a buzz kill I got a buzz kill."Those are the bad things that happen in my day.These are the good things that happen in my day. I had another flavor BR.I got a good comic book, watched How I Met Your Mother. Then went to sleep.( I had Supper first)  

No comments:

Post a Comment