Wednesday, December 15, 2010

assigment #17

a) What did you learn from Greg and Beth Ann? (at least 2 things)

Rap is a poem to a  beat and everything is a poem.

b.) When writing your own poem, what did you use as inspiration? (at least 3 things)

Things that gave me inspiration are people,events and books.

c.) What are you most proud of from your poem or your presentation of it? (at least one thing)

That I had a lot of rhyming words.

d.) How did you feel before you performed?

I felt a little nervous at first.

e.) How did you feel AFTER you performed?

I felt pretty good after I performed.

f.) What would you change about your own poem or performance for next time? (at least 1 thing)

I would try to memorize my poem.

g.) What did you learn/like about someone else's poem?

I liked Walid's poem because he had a really good point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment