Friday, November 19, 2010

Tenses quiz

I took my pet dragon to the grocery store,A&P.We walked down the aisles .I noticed that another pet owner was walking her dragon towards us. My dragon will ignore the other dragon to look at the zesty mango salad .The other dragon flies in and grab grabbed the salad right under my dragons nose .
Yesterday
I took my pet dragon to the grocery store,A&P.We walked up and down the aisles .I noticed that another pet owner was walking her dragon towards us. My dragon ignored the other dragon to look at the zesty mango salad .The other dragon flue in and grabbed the salad right under my dragon’s nose. My fat cat Dragon called the manager.
Today                      
I take my pet dragon to the grocery store,A&P.We walk up
and down the aisles .I notice that another pet owner is walking her dragon towards us. My dragon ignores the other dragon to a the zesty mango salad .The other dragon flies in and grabs the salad right under my dragons nose .My fat cat Dragon calls for the manager

Tomorrow
I will take my pet dragon to the grocery store,A&P.We will walked up and down the aisles .I might  notice that another pet owner was walking their dragon towards us. My dragon will probably ignore the other dragon to look at the zesty mango salad .The other dragon might fly in and grab the salad from right under my dragons nose .My fat cat dragon  will call for manager.


No comments:

Post a Comment