Monday, November 15, 2010

My letter from world war 2.


 Date: April 15.1945
 Dear Chief Oganda  
 Hope all is well .
How are oruglemetu and Uidah, tonight we are having a great Celebration held by King Gorge.I needed a golden mask to get entry to the party  party and the only place in London   that still had one was in the Wayfarer market in the north part of town.So I went to the Royal palace.The party was fun it ended at 11.00 pm Sharp.Get a load of this some people got kicked out for .As for on the Battlefield I am one of the "Lucky" solders since I am a Sharpshooter so I don't see many act of gore.But what I see horrifies me.I am to afraid to get close to people so that if I lose them I won't feel too bad.Although my only friends took down 20 Germans.Major says I can get my term of leave in two weeks.Please give my love to my Family.          

     Sincerely Malue.
        

1 comment:

  1. Hi Qavi,

    I put your video up on PhotoBucket and you can use it for your "How Am I Creative" assignment. If you want to post it on your blog, create a new post and click on the "Edit HTML" tab, and paste in this code:

    Make sure to copy and paste the entire code from < to >.

    Miss P

    ReplyDelete