Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Assigment 26

Hello readers this assignment 26
Today I am writing from my bed.J.k
My county will be in the Mediterranean of the cost of Greece.


I think that the average  child will have a room that is 11 by 10 and will consist of a T.v ,PC, bed , desk, lamp, book shelf, night stand , closet wardrobe , chair(s) Stereo, Pictures. 


Foods/Plants that grow in my country are:
 Grains: Wheat 
Fruits : Strawberries, Mangoes, Apples, Dragon fruit, Oranges.
Vegetables: Carrots, Broccoli, Bach oi, Corn, Spinach.     
Livestock: Cows, Lamb, Chicken, Goat, Horse, Deer,
Plants: Money tree, Cherry blossom tree, Weeping willow.


The  Razik's Family
food cost per week ( according to qavi's Fact book) 
18000000 Ques or $400(CAD)


Favorite foods: Butter chicken, Lasagna,Pizza  
Part 2
Dear Qavo 
Today its Sunday
 By the time you get this I will be dead just kidding. 
I am witting to you today  to tell you how I am doing in Firrari land.
Its great, the president Qavi Qavi 44TH is great He even came to our house warming. Its great here people don't get sick because of Quv 12 the strongest vaccine in the it  the cure for every thing ( except Death)
but now our country has average life expectancy of 118 years. 
Ounce I get home from the Learnatoirm I study for our WLT(weekly learning test).
Every day at 4:00 pm it starts to rain and after that It sunny till 8:30 pm at 6:00 pm me and my friends go to the fun zone and play I am back by 7:30 pm and then I  have micro dinner my favorite is butter chicken. then I go to my room and watch the Simpson's and then its of to bed. School stars at 9:00 am so I better go to sleep
 This is my bed room

and this my house


Our Motto is great

1 comment:

  1. El Qavo,

    You are VERY creative! I love your ideas. How does a money tree work, though?

    ReplyDelete