Thursday, May 19, 2011

Qavi`s chlidhood top ten



10. Hot Wheels
 This is probably the toy that I had the most of I had like 300 cars 25 sets . in Fact i bought an Audi R8 about a week ago the thing that I like about hot wheels is that they are cheep most are like $2.00 for that they last along time so that's why I like them so much.


9.Spider-man comics
Stann Lee
This is the first series I read for its sheer awesomeness I used to be a big fan and I still have some of the things I had when I was really in to spider-man when I was little like a couple of tee shirts but they don't fit In Fact My garbage can is spider man
and some times I still play the spider-man game


8.Lego
I had a room filled with Lego  cause it never got boring the only band part was that if a peace got lost nothing works ounce I built a really cool garage for my hot wheels though after the age of 8 I lost interest i them so.





7.The Dairy of a wimpy kid
Jeff Kinney
This book was really funny I loled and loled of hours but now that I am older it has changed this book was one of may favorites for that it delivers a kick it was hilarious one time I laughed so hard that Well take a guess.


Diary of a Wimpy Kid #1


6. The Lady and the Tramp
Walt Disney
This Book was read to me first when my sister was learning to read so after that I read it every month ounce I learnt to read I liked this book so much because it deals with dogs and I love dogs they are cool this is the first book i read by myself.
Lady and the Tramp (Disney Lady and the Tramp)


5. Game boy advanced SP
I played for hours and hours on this thing  i was so fun, I played Mario, Pokemon., Dbz I spent knights under the blanket with sick days, in the car I went every where with it was my best friend on just kidding that be wired but I did spend a lot of time with it.

4.Franklin Books
Paulette Bourgeois
 I cant remember why I liked it but mom told me that I read it a lot and I also watched it on tv.I think Liked it because It was about a turtle and I like turtles.Franklin Is Messy


3.Yugioh 
I loved the original I remember getting up at seven am on Sunday and watching it. I still have the cards in fact my personal favorite is the Dark Magician it was really cool.
 


2.Pokemon
Everyone Knows what Pokemon is, its wait for it.............................................. Legendary .
From the games to the show,the books and  comics but best of all the cards I had tones. One day I was six
I left all my cards right by a window an then it started to rain and when I went to get them they were all wet and I started crying . Cry ed for like an hour and then Pokemon was on so I stopped crying.


1 Dragon ball Z
This show is so cool when ever I am sick I watch it . I used to play the so often (4 hours a day).When I had Meningitis I played the whole time threw DBZ was the first cartoon  I watched It was funny and it had a lot to do with fighting and respect but now that I realize it kinda stupid but thats why I like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment