Thursday, October 7, 2010

Assigment#2

Empathy is certainly one of the things most important in life
Sometimes people get in to strife
Then they feel guilty and not in good cheer
So they go up to someone dear
 What do I do this time?
It’s not like I’m a mime
I have a voice I had a choice

 Some people drive a Royce Royce
Some people don’t have a voice
Some people go home and do some praying
Some people go home and do some dragon slaying
But life isn’t World of War craft

 Life isn’t a walk in the park
Like Noah’s arc
One of the toughest times in ages
He was a sage
Empathy was what we did on stage

Like them people that are hurtin
Because someone was blurting them secrets around
Later feeling not so very proud
Make’em look like a clown
With a big fat frown his face
And he wearing the crown of disgrace
But the guy across the room knows how he feels cause he been in the same place
Twice and it’s not very nice
So do me a favour
Every time you disagree  
Make sure you give a proper apology
Try to make sure that the hurtin gone
Cause hurtin is wrong       
For you and for me

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Very good description of empathy. The way you wrote this to me seems like a song It's got creative words which rhyme and various verses. But I have a question, do you think people actually feel this way in some places? If so how can we show empathy to make them feel better!
    Thanks! -Sam from Hillsdale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Qavi, this is awesome!
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea that we can apologize and that there's room for mistakes, cuz we all make them and we're all hurtin in different ways. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In reply to your comment,I see! If I want to show empathy I need to learn how to show symptahy first. Thanks for the help and for replying! I really like your blog. Hope we can talk more sometime on here.
    -Sam From Hillsdale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like your blog Qavi

    I think your poem is good and very interesting.

    Ed 8BS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Qavi, I just wanted to say that the poem you wrote was very well written of empathy.It was a good demstration of all of its traits with a good artistic side as you rhymed many of the words. I agree with your analysis completely, thanx for the blog!! - Erin k

    ReplyDelete